La Torreta is designed to ensure peace and tranquility and we believe it should also offer the possibility to enjoy pleasurable treatments, allowing you to regain energy, recover or just relax, so you can maintain the pace of life demanded by our lifestyles, for example:
- chocolate treatment (endorphin and moisturizing)
- green tea treatment (anti-cellulite)
- relaxing massage
We particularly recommend these treatments to relieve excess stress and because of the immediate comfort they provide. After each treatment, it is advisable to rest, and finish with a relaxing Jacuzzi.
Treatment with green tea
Exotic, refreshing, diuretic, green tea has many health benefits. Recently new formulas have become available based on different varieties of this plant.
Green tea contains two active ingredients that create a dual action in cosmetic treatments. On the one hand, it contains a high level of polyphenols, which have antioxidant properties at a cellular level, they prevent the formation of free radicals, interrupting the chain reaction they produce and repairing the damage they cause. All this makes green tea a preventive substance against skin aging. In addition, the caffeine and caffeine helps eliminate fat.
Thanks to its antioxidant and anti-lipid functions, green tea, is present in a wide range of treatments for the face and body. Its formula, very natural, often includes fruit flavors.
Choco – therapy is pleasure for all the senses and very beneficial for the skin with its moisturizing and nourishing properties. Furthermore, it provides long term results of lymphatic drainage and anti- cellulite.
This therapy is a technique that relaxes the body, slows the aging of the skin and keeps your skin soft and smooth for longer. It also acts on the nervous system, as an antidepressant and anxiolytic, using caffeine, polyphenols, theobromine and tannin. It stimulates euphoria using felimetilamine. The use of cocoa for cosmetic purposes directly applied to the skin is widely recognized, the Mayans called cocoa the “food of the gods” over 2000 years ago.
It moisturizes tones and nourishes the skin with proteins and amino acids, re- mineralizing the skin with its trace elements, stimulates blood circulation and fat removal.
Relaxing massages and re-educational postural function
To treat chronic pain due to poor posture, we recommend re-educational postural function. We have seen throughout the past few years, our body stores its history, our movements reveal much more than words on the history of our body. It is therefore very important to keep in mind that “we are our body.” With observation we can interpret and understand where the problems are coming from and make changes.
The techniques we use in our sessions, both individual and in groups are the following:
- Body Conscience, is essential for a change in body image and therefore posture.
- Breathing, should be an ally and not an enemy, far from seeking to correct it, we will try to release it.
- Stretching Postures, which still apply in accordance with the axis of the body because it is the only way to achieve effective and sustainable harmony. Helps prevent muscle compensations and produce an effective lengthening of muscle systems.
- Mobilizations, we use, whether actively or passively, to recover the lost motion and improve their functionality.
- The joint decompression techniques help during stretching, release your joints permanent stress to which they are submitted.
- Massage techniques in depth, which will help to release tension in the muscles.
- Energy techniques, which balance another important aspect such as energy flow and, especially after bringing the body axis closer to its natural point.
- Visualizations, which we use to secure a deeper self-knowledge.
- Voice, because it has an opening to another function, expressing the emotions we feel.
- Additional equipment that will help restores balance to the body where the therapist alone cannot do it.
All treatments must be booked one week in advance to guarantee availability.